Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Happy Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Happy Day!

I know, it's been awhile. I've been slacking, really. I do have a semi-good excuse. I've been having some back problems lately, so...I pretty much don't do much of anything anymore! Today's the first day in quite some time that I actually feel pretty good, so yay! I've been seeing a chiropractor, so maybe it's working!!

On to other more important things...

Hunter is two! I can't believe that my little baby is "officially" not a baby anymore. So far, two has been much the same as one! Lol. Some grumpies here and there, but overall, Hunter's a pretty content kid. Although I do think he's been watching too much tv lately, but...well, see above. :)

We celebrated Hunter's birthday for two days. On Halloween, I was babysitting Henry, so Hunter, Henry and I went to our playgroup's party at an indoor park. That was a lot of fun, and the kid's got to wear their costumes and eat some yummy treats! After nap time, we went trick or treating at RE/MAX so Chase could show off Hunter to all of his co-workers! For dinner that evening, we took Hunter to Red Robin. They sang Happy Birthday to him, and I swear he acted like he was all embarrassed. It was pretty hilarious! Afterwards, we went to Adam and Kim's house to go trick or treating with Peyton and then to just hang out for awhile! I love Hunter and Peyton together...they are too cute!


Saturday morning, we woke up early and gave Hunter his birthday gift from us! He was so excited...I think it's easy to see that he loved it!


Then, we got ready for our birthday party!!! Although it wasn't as big of a turn out as we had expected, Hunter still had a lot of fun, and got some great gifts! We mostly asked for clothes, but Hunter didn't seem to mind, and still got plenty of toys anyways! I think he enjoyed the cake the best though!




Well, there ya have it! I have a lot of other cute pictures I need to add sometime, but, sometime may be a few days away :) Aside from my back, photo shoots and wedding planning are taking up quite a bit of time now a days. Oh well! :)

Happy November Everyone...and just keep in mind...it won't be my fault, I voted for McCain :).


P.S. Thank you to everyone who helped make Hunter's birthday a success. I could not have done it without all the help I received! I truly appreciate everyone's kindness while I've been a bit out of sorts! Thank you thank you!

0 Comments: