Monday, June 17, 2013

2 months old? Really?

Time is really flying around here! Ayla is 2 months old already -- Wow! A lot of things happened in the past month -

*Ayla really developed her cute little smile. If she's not sleepy, and you're talking to her, there's a pretty good chance she is smiling. She also started cooing and talking back.



*We took our first trip as a family of four to Glenwood Springs over Memorial Day. We went with Opa and Stephanie and had a blast. Ayla did pretty good for her first trip away from home. We went hiking, hung out at the hot springs, walked around town a bit and just hung out! On the three hour trip back home, neither kid made much more than a peep. That's a sign of a successful trip! 





 *Chase bought me a new car for my birthday/anniversary. It's a 2013 VW Passat - and Ayla loves it ;). 

*We took Ayla to my Grandpa's grave for the first time. He would have loved her so much...



*I rejoined the photography world and did a few photo shoots. Unhappily. I really do hate leaving my Aylabee! 

*The Nut graduated Kindergarten! 


*Hunter and I had to say goodbye to two of our best friends as they moved across the country. 




It was a good month. Being a Mommy to these two is the greatest blessing ever. They are amazing!




0 Comments: