Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day Tres

Hola! Como estas?!

Day 3 here in Punta Cana has been stormy. The entire day has been filled with showers. Unfortunately, we were unable to go sailing more because of the lack of wind than the rain showers, but oh well! We're trying again Friday.

Tomorrow we are going off roading. I'm a little nervous about getting so muddy -- and letting Chase drive! It could be scary!!

Last night we had dinner at The Marlin, which is a Seafood/Steak place. The food was okay, but the service was slow slow slow. We were there for 2 or so hours...at least we didn't have anywhere else to be! The service here is definately not the same as in America!

During a break in the rain today, we hung out in the lukewarm tubs...we thought it would be a great idea, but they were almost as cold as the pool...and maybe colder than the ocean! Oh well!

Overall, we're still having fun. I have some goop in my ear or something and it's really bugging me...so any tips on how to get it out would be much appreciated. I think it's water from swimming, but, it's been 24 hours or so now with no relief, so I'm not sure. I even bought ear drops for $18 hoping they would help...oh well!

Hasta luego!!!

0 Comments: