Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Still beautiful...

What a wonderful world the Dominican is.

Chase and I had to get up early (8:30) to make an orientation at 9AM about our return flights as well as the excursions here! We're thinking of doing something...but are still debating what. Chase wants to go barreling through the forest on ATVs and come back covered in mud...which sounds fun, but I don't know that I have clothes to ruin!!! We'll see!

Today, we went kayaking, which was fun. The ocean is so pretty and clear. We even found some coral...but no fish. We signed up for sailing tomorrow so that should be fun. We also spent a few hours near the swim up bar drinking and swimming. We even met some fellow Americans, which, is rare here! Hardly anyone speaks English, but I think I've heard about 10 other different languages!

Tonight, we have dinner at a seafood/steak restaurant, should be yummy! Then, I think we're going to go see a show at the hotel's theater - it suppose to be a circus tonight! Fun!

Well, that's long enough! Hope all you Coloradoans are enjoying the tornadoes!!!

0 Comments: