Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful!



This Thanksgiving, I'm feeling very thankful. We had an amazing year. In no particular order..


*I'm thankful for my friends and family. Chase and I both have wonderful, amazing families who have supported us and been there for us no matter what. I will always be thankful and grateful for all of them. I am also extremely grateful for the wonderful friendships I've built over the years. I have met some amazing women, and their support and understanding has helped me out so many times. I am EXTREMELY thankful for my best friend, Mandy. She is such an amazing woman, and never fails to be there for me when I need her.
*I'm thankful for The Monks family, who have not only given me a job, but another family. I am so grateful they have let me stay through all the chaos of Hunter's school situation.
*I'm SO thankful for my wonderful husband. He is my rock, and is always ready to stand by my side. He is an amazing man, and father. Hunter and I are so lucky to have him in our lives. This year, I have felt like I've been on rock bottom, and Chase did (and continues to) build me up in every way he can.
*I'm very thankful for my parents and Chase's parents for all their help with our wedding. We couldn't have done it without them, and I am so blessed that I will always have the memories of my wonderful wedding day. I'm thankful for everyone who came to our wedding to show their support for our relationship - it meant so much to us. I'm thankful to Victoria for forever capturing our memories on the small budget I had!
*I'm thankful for Al and Brandi for giving us a wonderful honeymoon. Chase and I had never traveled alone before, and getting away together was something that was much needed. We will never forget our time in the Dominican Republic.

Again, I don't know why this keeps appearing. It's really driving me crazy...


*I'm thankful for my son. Hunter is such a fun, happy, amazing little boy. Of course I'm a little biased, but my Nutner is the best! I am also realizing how lucky we are that Hunter is such a healthy little boy. This entire year was antibiotic free, and I'm very grateful for that!
*I'm thankful for Hunter's teachers and new school friends who are expanding his world in such a positive, happy way. It's so beautiful to me that since day 1, Hunter has loved going to school.
*I'm thankful for Chase's wonderful job and coworkers. Chase got his promotion earlier this year, and we were both very grateful for his new opportunities at RE/MAX. His promotion was well earned, and we were thankful that his boss continues to see his potential.
*I'm thankful for my doggies. Sometimes, they drive me crazy. Almost every day they do something to annoy me. But, I love them so much, and my life would not be complete without them!
*I'm thankful most of those closest to me still have their jobs. My Mom did lose her job a few months ago - after 30 years of service. I'm thankful that she's seeing where other doors may lead her, and hope they lead her somewhere wonderful. She deserves it.
*I'm thankful for my Hyundai Santa Fe. It seems silly as it's such a materialistic thing, but, it makes me happier that it's so much easier to get Hunter and his friends in and out of the car. It makes me happy that I can take my dogs with me. It makes me happy that I have lots of shopping bag room!

And last but not least...

*I'm thankful for the experience I went through this year. It's showed me things about myself, and has taught me so many things. It brought so many raw emotions to the table that it really made me sit down and look at what I AM thankful for, and to realize the MANY blessings me and my family have. God would not put us through these things if He did not think we could get through them.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! GOOO BRONCOS!


0 Comments: