Monday, January 25, 2010

Not My Husband Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I like to pretend that I am relatively perfect (ha), so today's Not Me, is really a "Not My Husband."

My husband did not make me stop watching TV last night so he could test out the new Roku for work because he needed to bring it back in today and then leave the Roku, it's box, cords, and remote laying on the living room floor.


My husband did not leave his beer bottle, full can of Dr. Pepper, water glass and empty Mountain Dew can laying on the coffee table today so that I would pick it up. Nope, my husband ALWAYS cleans up after himself.

My husband did not use the last of the dog food yesterday and then not fill up the container so that I would not have to do it this morning when I'm rushing around like crazy trying to get Hunter and I ready for our day. Nope, my husband ALWAYS fills up the dog food container when he empties it.

My husband did not complain about how messy my car is and not offer to clean it up for me since he knows how much I hate being outside when it's cold. Nope, my husband ALWAYS offers to clean out my car.


1 Comment:

Julie said...

Love it, love it. "not my husband Monday" now that could be a great Monday.
Thanks for sharing. Have a great day and God Bless!!