Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 1-7

January 1st:


We spent New Years Eve at Chase's Dads house, so it was nice waking up that morning to a delicious breakfast of blueberry pancakes and bacon.


Hunter helped us pack up our bags by hanging out in the laundry basket. Do you see that pink thing? That's my new Snuggie - even though Chase hates it.


That night, while Chase took pictures at his friend's wedding, I hung out with my parents and sister. We played Spoons for a few hours...



My sister is really nice...

January 2nd:

After a lazy day at home, we met The Anderson crew for dinner at C.B. & Potts. If you ever go there, get some Loaded Waffle Fries for me...YUM!


This is Chase's cousin Lucy. She's 2 weeks younger than Hunter, and is uber cute with those chubby cheeks!



January 3rd -

Hunter had $55 MORE to spend today at Wal-Mart. We bought a new book for his Bugsby reader (very cool if you have young kids...), and Nutty picked out some cool new monster trucks. So today's picture of the day is Nutner and his new trucks. He still has $35 to go to buy some new boat accessories for his Fisher Price Imaginex boat (also a very cool toy for little boys.)



January 4th: Okay, I'm not a liar, so I'm going to confess that the picture of my Mom and Hunter was taken today (Wednesday). My mom grew out her hair specifically so she could cut it and donate it to Locks of Love, which she did on 1-4. The first picture is her braids that are ready to donate, and the second one, taken today is of her new short do! Cool, huh?





January 5th:

Hunter and I spent Tuesday in Franktown with Hunter's friend, Saxon. They love to play each other, and I truly think they consider each other best friends.



January 6th:

I ventured beyond our normal eating habits of pizza to make Eggplant Parmesan on Wednesday night. Chase was totally thrilled, can you tell? Let's just say that Chase ate pizza rolls for dinner, even though Hunter and I thought the Eggplant was delicious! Doesn't it look good??


Hunter is pretty much a huge copy cat. At least he's a cute copy cat...

January 7th:

Again, at Saxon's house. Sometimes, it's necessary for me to put the kids in lock down.


Whoo hoo for successfully completing my first week of my New Year's Resolution! Let's see if it can continue through week two!



0 Comments: