Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Congrats to The Gwendeloyn Strong Foundation!

Thank you to EVERYONE who took the time to vote for The Gwendeloyn Strong Foundation to win the Chase Community Giving contest. You can see the post about it here. Thanks to your votes, and thanks to Chase for extending the winners to the top 6. While The Gwendeloyn Strong Foundation did not win the first place award of $1,000,000, they did win $100K to put towards the cure of SMA.


I also want to thank Kendra for her incredible words, and for having the strength to take so many with her on her journey through SMA, and to continue to take us along as she grieves the loss of her angel, Makenzie. Through Kendra's words, Makenzie has inspired so many people out there, and I am very grateful for having the chance to get to know Makenzie's family.

P.S. I know I need to update with a "picture of the day" post. The pictures are here, I just need to get the post up. I will. Eventually.

0 Comments: