Wednesday, August 20, 2008

confessions of a mommy on crack...

first off, i am not on crack. i have never done drugs, never plan to do drugs, and am essentially drug free, so you can save your addiction lectures for someone who needs them. chase simply tells me almost daily that i am on crack due to the fact that he thinks i am somewhat crazy...that is still up for debate. anywho, without further ado...

1. some days i stay in my pajamas all day long. sometimes, i will even shower, and then put clean pajamas on.
2. some days, my son stays in his pajamas all day long.
3. corn dogs with ketchup is definitely a healthy meal if it is followed by some blueberries.
4. i keep my laptop on my kitchen table because i am addicted to checking my email. if so many of you stopped forwarding me FWDs all day long, maybe my addiction would lessen. yes, i blame others.
5. i often blame others for my addictions. i blame lauren conrad and my need to live vicariously through her for my addiction to the hills. i blame emily tienken for my addiciton to one tree hill i blame my mom for my addiction to dr. phil and oprah. i blame chase for my addiction to ice cream. i blame dalton for my addiction to calling Fruit Loops "oot oops." you can see where this is going.
6. cooking is not nearly as much fun when i am just cooking for chase and hunter. throw a couple more people in there, and i get great satisfaction. otherwise, it's just another chore.
7. my hardwood floors are disgusting, but i refuse to clean them more than once a week. it only takes 15 seconds for them to look like this, and 15 minutes for me to clean them. cleaning them everyday would be a drain on my finances as the good hardwood floor cleaner is $5 for a very small bottle.
8. photography is not a hobby anymore. it's another chore. i work everyday at trying to turn it into a hobby again.
9. i have emails from when i first opened my email account in 2003. i'm not sure why, only that i am an electronic packrat.
10. i wish i could meet anthony from the wiggles.

1 Comment:

Heather said...

haha! I laughed when I read this! I love it.