Thursday, August 14, 2008

tomorrow...

two things.

first off, i decided tonight that capitalization is overrated and i don't want to do it anymore. it may take some time and effort on my part to throw capitalization out the window, but i shall try my best.

secondly, i also came to the decision that tomorrow is going to be beautiful. it's suppose to rain all day, and will be very cold (yes, 60 degrees is very cold...shhhhhh, no one asked you.) to me, winter and rain can be very depressing. i think i realized this while talking with our counselor last fall/winter. winter sucks, and makes me sad. i love being outside. i love it when it is 90, or 100. i love swimming and playing in the water. i love going to the park and checking to see if the slides are too hot. i love watermelon, ice cream and lemonade. so, cold = no fun!

i sat downstairs contemplating what hunter and i would do tomorrow. we have a playgroup, but i don't really feel like going. i feel like spending some one on one time with my son doing something outrageous. i'm going to wake up and it's going to be a beautiful, positive day. i refuse to worry about our financial situation or any burdens that may come my way -- i just plan to enjoy my perfect day with my perfect son. maybe we will cuddle under a blanket and read stories and do puzzles all day. maybe we will go dance in the rain and hunter can show me how he splashes in puddles. whatever we decide to do, i will take pictures and document my perfect day with my son and i think tomorrow night i will write him a letter. he is so amazing and so wonderful, and i want him to know that i cherish every moment with him, even through the stress and difficulties of life.

chase is at an HOA meeting tonight, hopefully convincing the association to do all kinds of cool things to our neighborhood (an indoor pool perhaps....HA!). i took the time to myself to set up the playroom downstairs. it's incredible. i brought out hunter's old swing, jumper and bouncer. i created a "quite time" area, as well as an "imaginative play" area, a "baby area," etc. etc. it looks great, and will hopefully serve it's purpose of providing lots of entertainment to a few great kids.

it was while doing this that i decided that tomorrow will be fantastaic, wonderful, and the best day i've had in awhile.

i will wake up feeling wonderful, and the feeling will continue through the day. mark my words.

0 Comments: