Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nutner's Christmas Joys...

I suppose before we get into 2010, I should get some Christmas pictures up. There's more coming since some are on Chase's Mom's camera, and some on my Mom's new camera (Merry Christmas and Happy Photo Taking Mom!)

On Christmas Eve...

We have incredibly lazy dogs....


I really wanted Hunter to wear this hat. I love it so much, he reminds me of my Grandpa! Hunter, however, did NOT want to wear that hat for the life of him. He threw a MAJOR tantrum.


I finally convinced him that he could take the hat off if he stopped crying and took a picture. TA DA!



Gamie got him waaaay too many gifts, but, hey, he got an entire new wardrobe of adorable clothes! And who ever said they don't make cute boy clothes (oh yea...that was me...).





Christmas morning, digging through his stocking in his new "space ship" pajamas!


These next pictures were taken in succession while Hunter had this first bite of Whip Cream on Christmas morning. Chase and I made delicious strawberry crepes, but Hunter just preferred the whipped goodness of Cool-Whip!





0 Comments: