Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh Nutty...

Things Hunter has been doing lately that make me smile...


*Runs around saying "Nutner Nut" in imitation of the rapper "Flavor Flav."
*Sings "Happy Birthday to Papa" all day long.
*Instead of watching commercials and saying "I want that" he says "I have that." (Spoiileddddd)
*Asks to have pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day.
*Yells "I Love JEW" instead of "I Love You." I mean this in no disrespect to anyone of the Jewish faith...Hunter just doesn't have his "Y" sound down.
*Carries around 9 silkies, a German shepherd stuffed animal and 2 frogs everywhere he goes. He tucks them all in before bedtime.
*One day, I was doing the dishes and he wanted me to come play. I told him I was cleaning and he could go play. He said "Nutner clean, Mommy play race cars." He's so selfless!
*Says "Orange" with an English accent "Ooaaange."
*Dug out Mommy's old Cabbage Patch Doll so "Mommy could have a baby"
*Turns on the Christmas Tree first thing in the morning. Refuses to have it off at all while he's awake.
*Stares at the pictures on Mommy's facebook and categorizes them as "Mommy's friends" and "Nutner's friends." Sammy, for instance, is Nutner's friend.
*Is convinced that every pair of tennis shoes are really "football shoes."
*Demands a high five whenever people cheer on TV during a football game.


Oh there's so many more....I love this crazy tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful beautiful life.




0 Comments: