Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sneaky Sneak!

Okay, okay, I know, 3 in one day...you've got to be thinking, "who took over Holly and left us with a blogoholic?" BUT THIS ONE IS FUNNY, I PROMISE!


Have you ever seen this commercial? It's hilarious...


but now, it gets even FUNNIER! The other day, I was cleaning, and Hunter kept bugging me, as usual. While cleaning, we dug up my Nintendo DS. Hunter was begggging me to play it, but I told him no (it's MINE). I told him that if he wanted to play, he needed to go find his Leapster. We put my DS away in it's case, in my bookshelf, in my bedroom, and Hunter wandered downstairs.

A few minutes later, I was cleaning the office and went to go put something in my room. I noticed the door was closed and thought "that's weird." Well, I opened it, and there's Hunter, laying on my bed, playing my DS.

It totally made me think of this commercial, and I thought I would share! That's it for today, I Promise!!

0 Comments: